Thursday, August 12, 2010

Utah Studies--Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to Back to School night! Now that I am teaching at Glendale Middle School, I am excited to meet all of you. (Although I will miss the Fort Herriman community, too!) I believe we have an exciting and challenging new opportunity with the federal grant that Glendale earned. I think that the extra time, extra money, and extra expertise in this school will help our students immensely. We have been presented with a great opportunity!

Finally, this blog is designed to help students check up on what we did in class each day, what was due that day, and what will be due in the future. Also, I will provide a link to certain assignments so you can print them at home if you'd like additional copies from the ones I hand out in class.

No comments: