Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Utah Studies--Wednesday, May 12, 2009

Today in Periods 1, 3-7 students took a short quiz on "Journey to Topaz." Then we discussed proper behavior for the substitute I will be having from Wednesday through Friday.  This means I will not be posting on my blog those days.  DUE BY END OF CLASS FRIDAY:  "Journey to Topaz" comprehension questions, chapters 13-17.  Also, as many summaries as possible from "Utah World War II Stories."

Today in Period 2 students took a quiz on World War II.  Then we continued learning about the Cold War's effect on Utah.  Finally we discussed proper behavior for the substitute I will be having from Wednesday through Friday.  This means I will not be posting on my blog those days.  DUE BY END OF CLASS FRIDAY: Readings on Vietnam and civil rights, Chapter 14 questions, and as many summaries as possible from "Utah World War II Stories."  

No comments: